Rachel Postell

Rachel is a Court Administrative Officer in the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania.

What made the MPA degree at Rutgers–Camden the right program for you?

The perfect fit is what made the EMPA degree at Rutgers-Camden the right program for me.  I was able to earn my degree while I continued to work by attending weekend and on-line classes.

How do you feel this program helps to prepare you for your future?

The EMPA program helped me to prepare for my future by offering courses that has enhanced my professional knowledge, skills and abilities within my organization.

What about the program did you find the most beneficial/rewarding in your career?

What I found most beneficial/rewarding about the EMPA program in my career were the classroom assignments that involved working on problem solving scenarios. By using my critical thinking skills, I was able to gather and evaluate the information given to arrive at the best possible solution.  This has made me a stronger employee and smarter decision-maker.

What else would you like to share about the degree program?

Co-“Heart” 6 has developed a bond not only of friendship, but of family!

Want to know more about a Master in Public Administration program?

Fill out the form below or contact Dr. Angie McGuire, Program Director at angmcg@docs.rutgers.edu, or call (732) 932-6998, ext. 603.

[pardot-form height=”700″ id=”8269″ title=”Form-Website-DPPA-mpa and empa”]