Applications are accepted and reviewed for admission on a rolling basis but are due no later than:
- Fall semester: March 1 for merit funding consideration/July 1 for all applications
- Spring semester: November 1
Application to the MPA program may be made for the fall or spring semester. The Executive MPA program admits students only once a year for the fall semester.
All applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. To apply, please submit:
- Official transcripts showing all coursework and degrees from all undergraduate and graduate institutions.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A statement regarding the applicant’s personal and professional goals and experience. (This statement should be prepared carefully since it weighs heavily in admissions considerations.)
- A current résumé.
- No Standardized Tests are required.
- A completed online application. Included in the application must be the application form, the required application fee ($70.00), and all supplemental information requested on the application, as outlined above.
Applications must be submitted online at the Rutgers Admissions website here.
Please note the program selection directs your application. Scroll to the section labeled “The Graduate School – Camden” and MPA or Executive MPA; select the appropriate Semester.