Applications are accepted and reviewed for admission on a rolling basis but are due no later than:
- Fall semester: July 1 (Domestic); May 1 (International)
- Spring semester: November 1
Application to the MPA program may be made for the fall or spring semester. The Executive MPA program admits students only once a year for the fall semester.
All applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. To apply, please submit:
- Official transcripts showing all coursework and degrees from all undergraduate and graduate institutions.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A statement regarding the applicant’s personal and professional goals and experience. (This statement should be prepared carefully since it weighs heavily in admissions considerations.)
- A current résumé.
- No Standardized Tests are required.
- A completed online application.
Applications must be submitted online at the Rutgers Admissions website here.
Please note the program selection directs your application. Scroll to the section labeled “The Graduate School – Camden” and MPA or Executive MPA; select the appropriate Semester.