skip to main content

Student Spotlight

We R Arts and Sciences: Sean Di Giulio

“Rutgers–Camden has helped [me] by preparing me professionally for what to expect in the workforce," says MPA student Sean Di Giulio. Read more ...

Contact Information

401 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102

Ms. Karen McGrath
(856) 225-6337; fax: -6559

Urban Studies:
Ms. Lisa Alston
(856) 225-2936; fax: -6085

Home » Resources for Current Students

Resources for Current Students

  • PhD Student Profiles
  • MPA Student Profiles
  • Academic Calendar
  • Academic Integrity Policy
  • Admission to Candidacy for Degree
  • Campus-based Student Organizations
    • Urban Studies Student Association (USSA)
      The Urban Studies Association seeks to establish connections with and facilitate dialogue between the college campus and the community at large.
    • Public Administration Student Association (PASA)
      The Public Administration Student Association (PASA) was founded jointly by a group of MPA students and faculty in 1985, to represent MPA students’ interests in the Department for Public Policy and Administration.

      Since its inception, PASA has been actively involved with the department’s affairs, lobbying MPA students’ interests, and contributing to their personal and professional development. As one of the few graduate student organization at Rutgers University-Camden campus, PASA aims to serve as a resource to University student organizations as well as Camden community agencies by providing support with research, capacity building, policy analysis and evaluation, institutional development, etc. In September of each year PASA conducts elections of its new leadership. 

  • Disability Policy
  • Fall 2015/Spring 2016 Advising:
    Master in Public Administration:
    Community Development Specialization – Dr. Gloria Bonilla-Santiago
    Educational Policy and Leadership Specialization – Dr. Joe Serico
    Executive MPA Students – Dr. Angie McGuire
    IPSD Specialization and Coverdell  Fellows – Dr. Maureen Donaghy
    Public Management Specialization – See Sakai DPPA Advising F15/S16

    PhD in Public Affairs:
    All PhD students except Graduate Assistants – Dr. Marie Chevrier
    Graduate Assistants  – Dr. Beth Rabinowitz

    Dual-Degree Programs:
    BA/MPA Dual-Degree Political Science Students – Dr. Richard Harris
    BA/MPA Dual-Degree Economic Students – Dr. Michael Hayes
    BA/MPA Dual-Degree Urban Studies Students – Dr. Lori Minnite
    CJ-MA/MPA Dual-Degree Students – Dr. Brandi Blessett
    D/MPA Dual-Degree Students – Dr. Brandi Blessett

    Urban Studies and Community Development Program:
    Dr. Melanie Bowers
    Dr. Paul Jargowsky
    Dr. Lori Minnite

  • Graduate School Forms
    Students can follow this link to the Rutgers-Camden Graduate School forms for the following:

    Re-enrollment Form:
    Students are expected to be registered continuously in the Graduate School (through coursework or matriculation-continued). If you have taken any semesters off (not including the summer semester), you must apply for re-enrollment. This form requires approval of your graduate director and the Associate Dean of the Graduate School.

    Transfer Credit:
    Graduate courses completed at other institutions may be accepted for credit at the university. Transfer credits refer to credits earned at another institution (including another graduate school within the Rutgers system) before the student enrolls at Rutgers-Camden. Please note that transfer and transient credits combined may not exceed one-third of the degree credits in the Graduate School-Camden. Transfer credit applications will not be considered until a student has completed at least 12 credits in their program. This form requires approval of your graduate director and the Associate Dean of the Graduate School.

    Transient Credit:
    Graduate students at Rutgers University-Camden are expected to take all their coursework at the Graduate School at Rutgers-Camden, unless they receive special permission in advance. Graduate courses completed at other institutions (including another graduate school within the Rutgers system) while enrolled as a graduate student at Rutgers-Camden may be accepted for credit. Transient credit has to be approved prior to the student enrolling in a course at another institution/school and should be granted only in exceptional circumstances. Transient credit will not be granted retroactively. Please note that the number of transient credits and transfer credits combined cannot exceed one-third of the total credits for graduation. This form requires approval of your graduate director and the Associate Dean of the Graduate School.

  • Incomplete Grade Extension Application for Undergraduates
  • Independent Study Contract
  • Internship Information and Employment Opportunities
  • Job Resources
  • Student Productivity and Professional Development Resources
  • Re-Enrollment Form
  • Schedule of Classes
  • Scholastic Standing