Degrees & Programs:
- BA in Urban Studies: Whether it is the global economic crisis or natural disaster, Urban Studies majors learn about an array of issues that prepare them to be problem-solvers. Students who envision themselves working in urban centers after graduation will find the additional coursework of an Urban Studies minor will better prepare them for that career path.
- Masters in Public Administration: The Rutgers–Camden MPA program will provide students with the opportunity to expand their understanding of the world while preparing them for public service careers in government and non-profit organizations close to home or abroad.
- Executive Masters in Public Administration: A degree for working professionals, the EMPA program prepares you for advanced career opportunities in the public and nonprofit sectors, including municipal, county and state management and executive-level leadership positions in nonprofit organizations.
- PhD in Public Affairs: Study community development in Camden locally and have an impact globally. The PhD program brings together scholarship and applied research from the fields of public policy, public administration, law, business, and the social sciences to prepare students for careers in academia, applied research-related fields, the non-profit sector, and government.
- Dual Degree Programs (JD/MPA, CJ-MA/MPA, BA/MPA): The DPPA offers many dual degree options to prospective current undergraduate students.
How to Apply:
Each program has specific application instructions that you can find by clicking the program’s link.
Have a question about one of our programs? Fill out the form below to contact our department: