Ph.D. and M.S. students in Public Affairs/Community Development may qualify for one of the following financial aid opportunities available through the Department of Public Policy & Administration, the Campus and the wider Rutgers University:
- Graduate Assistantships (GA) – Full funding for Ph.D. study.
- International Chancellor’s Scholarships – Funding for Foreign Students without a GA
- CISS Scholarships – Funding for Ph.D. or M.S. students without a GA
- Presidential Fellowships – Funding for Ph.D. or M.S. students without a GA
- Ralph Bunche Fellowships – Funding for minority Ph.D. or M.S. students without a GA
Please note: Although the application deadline is February 1st, these awards are highly competitive and interested students should have their complete application materials submitted no later than November 30th to receive full consideration.