Spring and Summer 2021 Opportunities
- Reinvestment Fund – Spring 2021 Intern – Strategy & Advocacy Department
- Summer Internship 2021 Rutgers IFH Summer Internship. Applications are due March 13, 2021.
- Internship Opportunities with the Community Development and Regional Outreach Department at the Philadelphia Fed:
- Agenda on Poverty and Prosperity Internship (#266592): This spring/summer intern will work with the Economic Growth and Mobility Project on an analysis of small business recovery and access to capital, with an emphasis on issues related to racial equity.
- Community Development Research Internships (#266543 & #266548): The Community Development team is looking for two summer interns to support research projects exploring the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on access to mortgage credit, neighborhood change, and individual and community financial wellbeing.
- Applicants can search for the job # at this link: https://www.philadelphiafed.org/careers/search-for-jobs. Applications for jobs #266543 and #266548 will be combined – applicants do not need to respond to both postings.
Past Internship Opportunities – stay tuned for 2021 updates
- NJ Department of Labor paid internship summer Application
- City of Philadelphia – Jobs and Internships
- Philadelphia School Board Fellowship
- New Jersey Policy Perspective – Fellowship – Kathleen Crotty Fellowship
- New Jersey League of Municipalities Paid Internship
- Girls Inc. Job and Internship Opportunities
- New Jersey Courts Job and Internship Opportunities
- Paid Internship Housing and Community Development – Community Scholars 2020 Deadline to apply April 9, 2020