The Public and Nonprofit Management certificate is offered by the Department of Public Policy and Administration (DPPA) at Rutgers–Camden.
This certificate program will allow you to:
- Advance your career in a nonprofit or government agency and;
- Develop management skills for government or nonprofit management.
Students can pursue a graduate certificate:
- In pursuit of a Master of Public Administration (MPA) Degree.
Earn graduate credits toward your MPA degree for each class completed with a grade of B or better.
- Apply for the certificate program now to get started on earning your MPA.
- Learn more about the MPA Program.
Students complete four (4) classes selected from the list below- for a total of 12 credits. Courses are offered online or in person.
|Course Name||Credits||Semesters offered|
|Public and Nonprofit Management||3||Summer 2023/Fall 2023|
|Organizational Behavior||3||Fall 2023|
|Introduction to Public Budgeting||3||Fall 2023/Spring 2024|
|Public and Nonprofit Information Management||3||Spring 2024|
|Human Resources Management||3||Fall 2023/Spring 2024|
Application Requirements for the Certificate:
- Online application (click for non-degree application instructions PDF)
- Required unofficial undergraduate transcript
Each class is 3 credits. Rutgers University graduate tuition is $779/credit. With fees included, each class will cost approximately $2,950.
Ready to Apply Now?
Visit https://rutgers.force.com/ApplicantPortal/AppPortalCustom to start your application today!