To be eligible for the Executive MPA program, applicants must have:
- At least five years of mid-upper level administrative and/or managerial experience in a public or non-profit sector position;
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- Two letters of reference; and,
- Demonstrated commitment to public service expressed in a personal statement.
- Complete an online application at gradstudy.rutgers.edu;
- From the Index of Graduate Programs, select Public Administration-Executive, Program Code *56831Q*, located on the West Windsor campus of Mercer County Community College;
- Five-plus years of mid-upper level administrative and/or managerial experience in a public or non-profit sector position;
- Official transcripts showing all undergraduate and graduate work*;
- Two letters of reference;
- Demonstrated commitment to public service expressed in a personal statement;
- Indication in your personal statement that you are applying for the Executive MPA Program;
- Email Dr. Angie McGuire (Angie.McGuire@rutgers.edu), program director, indicating that you have submitted your online application and mailed supporting documents to Rutgers Admissions.
*Official transcripts should be sent electronically to Rutgers-Camden Graduate Admissions. If not sent electronically, official transcripts in sealed envelope may also be mailed to: Rutgers-Camden Graduate Admissions, 406 Penn St, Camden, NJ 08102