- Deadline: February 2, 2015 for consideration of a graduate assistantship.
- Classes begin in September.
- Applicants for full-time study are eligible to apply for an assistantship. Please note this on your application.
- Part-time study is accepted if you are already working professionally in the community development field or a related industry. Please indicate on your application if you want to attend part time.
Applicants who have completed a Master’s degree are preferred; however, students with a Bachelor’s degree and outstanding credentials are eligible to apply. Apply online at gradstudy.rutgers.edu. The following information is required.
- A transcript of all undergraduate and graduate coursework completed or in progress; and,
- at least two courses in Statistics, Research Methods, and/or Economics;
- Three letters of recommendation that indicate your potential for succeeding in the Ph.D. in Public Affairs program;
- Personal statement indicating your motivation to earn a Ph.D. and what assets you will bring to the class of students, and a description of your background and experience and how a Ph.D. will benefit your future;
- Résumé (relevant professional experience may also be considered);
- Writing sample;
- Test scores. GRE preferred. LSAT and GMAT accepted.
Applications will be reviewed by the Rutgers–Camden Office of Graduate Admissions and the Department of Public Policy and Administration. Admission decisions will be made by March 1 for students receiving assistantships.